Product Type: Roll-top backpack / commuter
Weight: 980 g
Size: 23 (rolled) - 28 liters
Dimensions: 28x65(45)x13 cm
(width on to/height (rolled)/depth)
- Base: 100% waxed organic cotton canvas (made in UK)
- Lining: waterproof polyester fabric
- Bottom: premium sustainable Italian leather (EPD, Der Blaue Engel, Leather from Italy FULL CYCLE and ISO/TS14067 certified)
Top closure: opening with a zip, plus the 2 straps and ladderlock buckles when rolled down
- front pocket (28x33 cm) with waterproof zipper enclosure, vertical
- 2 side pockets (13x22 cm) with push buttons, up to a 1,5L bottle
- inner padded laptop folder (29x48 cm)
- inner zipper pocket (20x29 cm)
- key ring for keys
Padded shoulder straps and padded back for additional comfort.
Webbing hooks on the front are a multi-functional plus.
- Try washing off dirt with water and/or a soft small brush!
- If the bag is heavily soiled use bar soap, flaked soap or saddle soap (you can use any stain-remover soap, but do not use detergent).
- Never use detergent (liquid or powder) to clean the bag!
- Never dry clean as the powerful environmentally damaging chlorinated solvents will remove the wax finish!
- Do not put these bags in the washing machine!
In order to restore the wax, we offer additional British Millerain reproofing wax in gorgeous retro tins: refinishing ointment left to absorb for a day or so (a hair dryer will speed the process) will restore the wax finish. Iron only on low heat with a thin cloth or craft paper barrier between the fabric and the iron in order to redistribute wax and relax the fabric.